Dickerson Insurance Services is looking for an Inside Sales Executive to join their team!
This position has the primary responsibility of developing and maintaining relationships with target-market clients and prospects in the General Agent Sales Department, including all aspects of sales prospecting. In this role, successful candidates need to have exceptional customer service and communication skills to meet prospect and client needs.
· Develop and maintain expert knowledge of industry products and services including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life, and disability coverages.
· Maintain a working knowledge of the competitive, regulatory, and legislative environments relevant to the group health insurance industry.
· Achieve sales goals by marketing to brokers via phone, email, and social media.
· Lead weekly/monthly broker training via webinars and social media.
· With Account Executive, document accurately and ensure the completeness of group applications and supporting paperwork required to underwrite group applications.
· Work and consult collaboratively with sales support, underwriting, management, agent/brokers, employer group contacts, insurance company representatives, and Dickerson Account Executives.
· Assist other account executives and vice president as needed.
· Education: High school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience, required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Life Agent license with California Department of Insurance, required.
· Group or Individual Sales experience preferred.
· Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to successfully interact at all company levels while maintaining a high degree of confidentiality.
· Must be comfortable dealing with all kinds of people and have a desire to provide exceptional customer service.
· Effective communication skills to influence, persuade, and facilitate in a fast-paced environment. This requires strong selling skills, including the ability to overcome objections.
· Excellent time management skills to work efficiently under the time constraints presented by regular, frequent deadlines.
· Ability to multi-task with a superlative work ethic and a sense of urgency for assigned tasks.
· Exceptional ability to work effectively with often-times demanding brokers, group contacts, and underwriters who may have conflicting objectives to meet the needs of the client.
· Requires computer and smart device/phone proficiency, including use of the internet, SalesForce, Excel, Outlook, and Sharepoint.
Equal Opportunity Employment
We're an equal opportunity employer
. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.
Location/Region: Penryn, CA (95663)