Digital Marketing and Analytics ManagerDigital Marketing and Analytics Manager
The Penn State College of Agricultural Sciences is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing and Analytics Manager to join our talented team of professionals in our Marketing unit. This position will be responsible for execution of all our digital marketing efforts, with a focus on increasing awareness, engagement, conversion, and revenue. Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks, as well as a heavy focus on reporting and analysis across all campaigns and channels.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, highly organized, and have a passion for data-driven marketing. Success hinges on the ability to provide thought leadership on digital marketing strategies, understand and set priorities, analyze and communicate actionable data, build strong relationships with team members, operate with flexibility, and work both independently and among various groups.Responsibilities include:
- Digital Marketing Strategy and Implementation (20%): Collaborate with marketing strategy and creative teams to plan and implement digital marketing strategies and campaigns, including SEO/SEM (search engine optimization/ search engine marketing), social media (organic and paid), email, and online advertising campaigns. This includes placement and management of content/ads across digital networks, as well as budget development and management.
- Data Analysis and Insights (30%): Responsible for development and delivery of specific data driven insights and actionable recommendations to inform decision-making for campaign, channel, and expenditure optimization. This position collaborates with integrated marketing teams and oversees the entire analytics process, including making strategic analytic-related decisions during the planning process (data capture and tracking), making real-time optimization during campaigns, and reporting post campaign performance with a focus on takeaways and recommendations to optimize future campaigns.
- Reporting & Dashboards (20%): Actively collect and analyze data and track KPIs (key performance indicators) to ensure consistent alignment to marketing goals and budgets. This includes producing audience specific marketing KPI dashboards and delivering cross-channel marketing campaign, marketing channel, and product performance reports in a meaningful and understandable format. Marketing channels may include, but are not limited to web, digital ads, placement, direct mail, email, and social. The position is responsible for establishing reporting cadence, setting up analytics (UTM codes, tagging, etc.) and utilizing all digital marketing and analytics tools available to report on campaign and channel level performance.
- Data Capture and Tracking (10%): Coordinates data capture and tracking with internal teams and vendors to ensure analytics implementation enables tracking of desired channels, campaign activity and key performance metrics. This includes understanding how customer data is structured in the systems, including Salesforce, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, Magento, Cvent, Marketing Cloud, all social platforms (FB, LinkedIn, Reddit, Twitter, Instagram), Meltwater, etc. Also supports testing, site migrations, content and other updates from a data tracking and analytics perspective.
- Subject Matter Expert (10%): Serve as the point person for digital marketing and analytics questions from marketing, unit leadership, and other teams. Will expand knowledge of digital marketing, analytics platforms, marketing platforms, data capture, data visualization, and other analytics related areas to continually stay on top of trends, technology, best practices, and innovations in the analytics space. Also responsible for training marketing coordinators on associated work that aligns with digital marketing strategies.
- Vendor Management (10%): Manage digital marketing and analytics vendor partnerships. This includes vendor sourcing, management, and continued evaluation and reporting of digital marketing and analytics activities.
Typically requires a Bachelor's degree or higher, Master's degree preferred, plus six years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Since this position is heavily focused on analytics, the candidate will possess strong experience in digital analytics, including the creation of reports and dashboards, expertise in analytics tools and programs (e.g. Google Analytics, etc.), and data analysis and insight reporting for marketing campaigns and channels. The candidate will also possess experience in marketing principles, best practices, and experience across a broad range of marketing channels. The successful candidate will possess strong writing and presentation skills, excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and oral communications skills, attention to detail, a dedication to quality and client service, and an enduring appreciation for diverse audiences that is reflected in content selection for all forms of communication. The position requires a creative individual with initiative, excellent judgment, and the ability to manage complex projects to successful completion in a timely manner, in coordination with multiple offices and individuals. This position has the potential to work fully remotely.
The Pennsylvania State University is committed to and accountable for advancing diversity, equity, inclusion, and sustainability in all of its forms. We embrace individual uniqueness, foster a culture of inclusion that supports both broad and specific diversity initiatives, leverage the educational and institutional benefits of diversity in society and nature, and engage all individuals to help them thrive. We value inclusion as a core strength and an essential element of our public service mission.Apply online at https://psu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/PSU_Staff/job/University-Park-Campus/Digital-Marketing-and-Analytics-Manager_REQ_0000026554-1CAMPUS SECURITY CRIME STATISTICS:
For more about safety at Penn State, and to review the Annual Security Report which contains information about crime statistics and other safety and security matters, please go to http://www.police.psu.edu/clery/
, which will also provide you with detail on how to request a hard copy of the Annual Security Report.Penn State is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
Location/Region: University Park, PA