Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate to join the Sales Development Program at our National Sales Center in Orlando
Responsible for uncovering "top of funnel" sales leads and opportunities based on research, client conversations and direct engagement with our client service delivery leaders
Create relationships with clients and prospects to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales through specific sales plays utilizing direct phone calls, emails and social media, as well as partnering with our experienced field sales resources to help create early-stage opportunities
- Anticipate client needs by understanding KPMG service offerings, conducting external market research and listening to the client to identify new opportunities
- Develop fact-based qualified leads through active listening, sharing client relevant solution content via LinkedIn, YouTube and other social media outlets
- Stay informed of current events within our target accounts and the industry at large to understand how KPMG services can best add value for prospective clients
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing relationships through creative follow-up communications (written and verbal) designed to nurture prospective client interest in KPMG; and maintain accurate and up-to-date information in our Customer Relationship Management tool, Salesforce.com
Must be pursuing and have obtained by the start date or have completed the following degrees/majors in the past 12 months; Bachelors degree in Sales, Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration, Business Management, Economics, or equivalent program from an accredited college
Must be pursuing and have obtained by the start date or have completed the following degrees/majors in the past 12 months; Bachelors degree in another area of study with a minor in Sales, Advertising, Marketing or in a Professional Sales Program.
- Must have a current/most recent GPA of 3.0 or above
- Ability to navigate and utilize various social media outlets, synthesize operating data and frame client actionable insights; Experience in sales, sales research, digital marketing, or technology preferred
- Strong technical aptitude, demonstrated quality service mindset, critical thinking and quantitative skills and ability to navigate MS Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook, working experience of social tools and techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communications, time management and leadership skills; self-starter; flexible and adaptable team player; and resourceful in delivering high quality work with enthusiasm in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without the need for employment-based visa sponsorship now or in the future. KPMG LLP will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work visa status for this opportunity (no sponsorship is available for H-1B, L-1, TN, O-1, E-3, H-1B1, F-1, J-1, OPT, CPT or any other employment-based visa).
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).
Location/Region: Orlando, FL (32802)