pulsd is a technology first, media company with a clear mission to make the best of New York City more enjoyable, more accessible, and more affordable, for more of its residents.
For the past several years, pulsd has been unlocking the magic of New York City for New Yorkers. We have created a marketplace where, on the one side we have completely reimagined how 400,000 New Yorkers discover and experience the most memorable moments of their lives. On the other side, we empower incredible local businesses, artisans and entrepreneurs.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join a small team of highly-skilled professionals whose focus is on engaging New York City restaurants, experiential event producers, fitness studios, spas & other hospitality businesses - then subsequently persuading them to incorporate pulsd into their growth plans.
We are New Yorkers who are all about New York City. Current partners include hundreds of local businesses, all the way up to mega brands such as Tao Group, Union Square Hospitality, Bluebird London NYC, Peloton, Skin Spa, Eataly, The Bowery Hotel and many more.
If you too are all about New York City, we would love for you to join us.
Here are 2 NY Times pieces on what New York City means to us, and what this role can mean for you:
- Grow new client relationships by analyzing, building and managing a sales pipeline of thousands of local businesses for long-term sustained success.
- Drive opportunities through a high volume of outbound calling and emailing.
- Meet in person with local businesses to build relationships and close new accounts.
- Evaluate partners that will resonate well with the core pulsd demographic.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Achieve monthly sales quotas and revenue goals
- Graduate with a bachelor’s degree from a leading university or liberal arts college.
- 1-3 years of demonstrated success in full-lifecycle sales, or a strong interest in sales and desire to start a career in the field at full speed.
- Experience in developing relationships with new customers & excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in a 2nd & 3rd language is a plus.
Location/Region: New York, NY (10012)