Williams Lea is hiring for a Graphic Designer for our San Francisco office to work Monday to Friday 11:00 am to 7:30 pm!
Pay: $28.00 hourly + 20% shift differential
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
At Williams Lea, our diversity makes us stronger. We continue to build a workforce that champions racial equity, values different backgrounds and celebrates unique perspectives. Our ongoing commitment to diversity and inclusion helps us better address societal challenges and unlock innovation. It’s integral to our success.
The Graphic Designer role develops creative and effective design solutions for customer materials through both print and digital media. This role will also require working in bank's templates.
(* denotes an “essential function”)
- *Conceptualize and produce online and offline collateral for marketing and sales, including original campaigns, direct mail, brochures, print and banner ads, product sheets, PowerPoint presentations and more.
- *Work closely with clients and/or project management teams to understand the client’s business needs.
- *Formulate forward-thinking concepts and render designs for multimedia campaigns while always elevating our client’s brand
- *Responsible for the design and production of a diverse range of graphic, print, and digital media collateral to support client needs.
- *Develop comprehensive multimedia campaigns.
- Identify fresh and innovative design solutions that push the boundaries of the client brand and explore more effective formats and/or media channels.
- *Understand the restrictions and limitations of the designs deliverable process and manage client expectations (where appropriate) through providing education in relation to design limitation and/or restrictions
- Responsible for ensuring brand consistency while offering a fresh approach to design, artwork, digital and print output.
- Provide effective visual solutions by executing client creative requests and creative projects.
- Ensure that all work is visually appealing and created to specification
- Ensure that all work produced is to a suitably high standard and within brand guidelines and specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Arts/Graphic Design (or other related field) or equivalent years of experience
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in the graphic design industry
- Excellent design knowledge and application.
- Exceptional visual troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to storyboard, comp visual ideas within the creative process.
- Conceptual creative and production skills with a good understanding of layout principles, aesthetic design concepts and typography.
- Experience creating campaigns and extending the look and feel through various marketing materials.
- Able to complete tasks within tight schedules and under strict layout controls.
- Strong verbal communication skills; dependable, detail-oriented, and well organized.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Proven skills in the latest Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDraw, Acrobat) and Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint
- Web design experience is a plus.
- Experience working in both in an agency and/or corporate environment preferred.
- Motivated, organized, and flexible.
- Work well in a small team environment.
Who we are: In a rapidly changing world, the ability to innovate and break new ground drives progress. Williams Lea has harnessed this ability for more than 200 years.
Our 5,200+ talented employees worldwide are experts in delivering efficient business processes in complex and highly regulated environments.
We’re always progressing. Connecting technology with expertise and strong processes to transform support services. As we enter our third century, we continue helping businesses thrive in a future driven by digitization and virtualization.
It is the policy of Williams Lea to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Williams Lea is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Location/Region: San Francisco, CA