As a Digital Marketing Sales Account Executive in our Omaha office, you’ll be responsible for the generation of new business in an existing line of professional marketing services that are proven to provide a strong ROI to each of our clients. We are not a start-up and have a long history of successfully serving our clients. You will work directly with clients and prepare strategies to meet their goals.
Earning a six-figure salary within the first year is easily within reach for a determined individual.
- Builds and maintains a network of sources from which to generate new sales leads.
- Communicates with customers and prospects to identify and understand their product or service needs; identifies and suggests products and services to meet those needs.
- Demonstrates the functions and utility of products or services to customers based on their needs.
- Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise post-sale.
- Maintains communication with existing and previous customers, alerting them of new products, services, and enhancements that may be of interest.
- Maintains detailed reports of sales activities including calls, orders, sales, lost business, and any customer or vendor relationship problems.
- Provides periodic territory sales forecasts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Maintain reliable transportation in order to meet sales activity goals for appointments set, drop-in and demos.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2-3 Years of relevant sales experience. Marketing or advertising agency experience preferred.
- Degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Experience with Hubspot, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Adwords or Facebook Insights a plus.
- Willingness to become Google Analytics Certified.
- Ability to collaborate with team and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Hurrdat is one of a kind.
A media, marketing, and entertainment company.
We were founded in Lincoln, Nebraska as a small team of two in 2010, offering social media services to brands and athletes. A decade of growth later we've grown to be a uniquely well-rounded marketing and advertising agency with in-house media, sports, entertainment, and film divisions.
Mergers and acquisitions over the years (with B2 Interactive, Disconnected Media, Digital Hero Films, Victory Fighting Championship, Hail Varsity, and Parkville Media) have grown our team to more than 80 wonderful individuals.
We serve over 200 clients who collectively operate in 8 countries, including 43 states in the United States. Our client range from local businesses just starting to build their brand and online presence to enterprise organizations.
Our Managing Partners have spent 20-plus years in our industry developing solutions that are sophisticated and personalized to help each client reach their business goals.
We’re not ashamed to say we have a lot of fun with our work. If you’re interested in working with us or just have a few questions, get in touch. We’d love to chat.
Location/Region: Omaha, NE