Sales Executive Responsibilities:
· Cold calling key decision makers at prospective businesses/organizations to build relationships and create a pipeline of prospective clients
· Identify current and future customer requirements by conducting background research on customers, their business, their exhibit program, and budgets
· Conduct site visits with prospective clients to determine objectives, requirements, and concerns
· Prepare proposals working directly with Sales Director on contractual pricing
· Utilize CRM platform to forecast and manage accounts and track potential leads. Update and maintain sales account information including logged calls, account information, and contacts
· Responds to both emails and voicemails within 24 hours
· Make a significant volume of calls per day, respond to inquiries, follow-up on sales leads, qualify prospects, answer product-related questions, and close sales
· Follow-up regularly with your customers to ensure satisfaction, address any issues, and assess potential for additional sales opportunities.
· Attend pre and post production meetings with the Event Team and Foreman
· Onsite presence at shows ensuring proper and successful execution of events
· Oversee and maintain all site sales collateral and material
· Represent SourceOne Events to Show Management, Association Executives, Exhibitors Convention Managers, Conventions Bureau Staff, Hotels and Conference
· Proficient in Account Manager role with core responsibilities to support as needed
· Continual learning and develop sales tactics
· Adheres to general company policies and procedures
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Build and deliver quotations, estimates, and product information sheets/presentations
Digital advertising/sponsorship sales experience, a plus
Strong sales/negotiation skills with a proven track record with targeting appropriate prospects and closings sales
Knowledge of all Tradeshows, Production, Pricing, and Industry Standards, a plus
Able to employ social media for generating sales
Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, team members, customers and management through in-person, telephone and written forms.
Creative in solving problems and seeking solutions
Strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM software
Work is generally performed under office conditions. Either at an office/warehouse space or at an in-house hotel office. Additionally, other onsite locations may include other hotels, convention centers, docks, etc.
Must be available to work nights and weekends at different locations.
Position averages 60-70 hours per week during several months of the year
Requires ability to adapt to multiple settings and shifting responsibilities
Competitive Salaries & Uncapped Commission
401K with Company Match
$50,000 Company Provided Life Insurance Policy
FLSA Classification: Full-Time/Exempt
Work Schedule: 40 hour minimum
Office Hours: 8:00AM – 4:30PM, 30 minute lunch
"SourceOne Events, Inc is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, and protected veteran status. We conduct background checks and drug testing on all applicants."