goVirtualOffice (Madison’s Best Places to Work) is a top, award winning, Oracle NetSuite solution provider with over 15 years of experience helping companies enhance productivity, improve efficiency and grow profits. As cloud technology experts we assist companies with the selection, implementation and extension of their CRM, ERP, Accounting and Ecommerce solutions.
The Business Development Representative is responsible for delivering goVirtualOffice’s value proposition to target accounts in order to generate Sales Accepted Leads and assist our sales team with other related tasks to close new business. Working together in a team environment, you will be responsible for the first portion of the sales cycle including, but not limited to mapping out target accounts, identifying key decision makers, building and nurturing relationships and account management. This position requires sophisticated business acumen to understand each prospect’s unique business drivers and consequently, adapt our value proposition to each situation.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Clearly articulate the benefits of our applications to all levels including line of business managers and "C" level executives.
- Achieve monthly quota of Sales Accepted Leads and team revenue.
- Maintain outbound call activity of 35-45 calls and 30 emails per day.
- Independent target account research and lead development.
- Maintain accurate and complete data in our CRM system (call activity, notes, qualification details, etc).
- Daily social media posting into vertical, interest and related groups that portray goVirtualOffice and our services in a positive manner.
- Assist our sales team with any requested tasks related to the entire sales cycle.
- Fully understand our product offerings, functionality, positioning, strengths/weaknesses and competition.
- Attend and work trade shows and other marketing events. (Travel is minimal)
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Inside Sales or other related experience cold calling and prospecting.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Proven track record of achieving aggressive established targets or quotas.
- Completion of formal sales training programs is helpful.
- Knowledge and experience selling Cloud, CRM, ERP or Accounting solutions is a plus.
- Effective working independently as well as in a team.
- Results-oriented with self-confidence, perseverance and a high sense of urgency.
- Great attitude, goal driven and team player.
- Creative and resourceful, self-starter that thrives on working in a fast-paced environment.
- An interest in learning and understanding cloud and mid-market software applications, including CRM, ERP, Accounting and Ecommerce Solutions.
- Previous application experience in one or more of the following is a plus: NetSuite, SAP, Oracle e-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, Microsoft, Epicor, Great Plains, AccPac, Best Software-MAS Series, Sales Logix, Siebel or Salesforce.com.
We continually search for candidates who share our beliefs and values. Common traits that we admire include:
- Enjoy growth-oriented atmosphere and flexible with shifting priorities.
- Overriding ambition and proactive nature, combined with the ability to inspire others.
- Results driven - always. Must be willing to do what it takes to make each project or task a success.
- Quick learner. Must know when to listen and when to take charge.
- Obsessive about quality and customer satisfaction.
Beyond the usual benefits, we offer a competitive compensation package. Please contact us to learn more.
GoVirtualOffice is an award winning, Top 10 Oracle NetSuite Solution Provider with over 17 years of experience helping companies with the selection, implementation and successfully expand their CRM, ERP, Accounting and Ecommerce solutions.