Summary: The LandQwest Marketing Team is growing! Be a part of an exciting and expanding division as Marketing Coordinator in our Tampa office. This “Qwester” will implement progressive marketing initiatives that enhance the LQ brand, its listings/tenants, and team members in the Tampa Bay market.
If you’re looking to grow within the marketing industry, this opportunity provides training on digital marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media strategies, industry education, Adobe Creative tools and more.
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday (One-Hour Lunch OR 30-Minute Lunch + Two, 15-Minute Breaks)
1. Create flyers, e-mail campaigns, and marketing packages
2. Enter new and revised listings into company website
3. Order signage - maintain inventory and ensure proper installation/repairs/removals
4. Create specialty brochures, newsletters and e-mail campaigns
5. Create closed deal and specialty announcements
6. Help to plan local monthly events (sales meetings, employee events...)
7. Routinely identify, evaluate, contribute, and implement progressive marketing initiatives
8. Other marketing duties, as assigned
1. Answer incoming calls – distribute to appropriate personnel
2. Maintain office equipment and supplies – order as needed
3. Other operational duties, as assigned
Skills & Experience
1. Prompt attendance and strong communicative/organizational skills required
2. Prior experience with Social Media publishing platforms required
3. Working knowledge with e-mail marketing systems required
4. Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (specifically Photoshop) a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
1. Competitive Hourly Wages
2. Health Insurance Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance)
3. 401 Programs + Company Matching
4. PTO (Paid Time Off) + Paid Holidays
If you’re ready to be part of an expanding division at an innovative commercial real estate firm, then it’s time to join the Qwest!
LandQwest is a full-service Commercial Property Management firm in Southwest Florida, with in-house expertise and tools at every level. Our personalized brokerage and property management services span across retail, office, land, industrial, hospitality, multi-family and investment properties.
As a “marketing company that provides commercial real estate and property management services," LQ treats all tenants, owners, and investors as business partners, crafting individual marketing strategies that ensures long-term success.
As a regional firm with local roots, LandQwest is dedicated to cultivating relationships by having the RIGHT people on the bus. Our core values include embracing change, thinking creatively, being leaders in every role, respecting each other, honoring commitments, signing work with pride, staying hungry, celebrating success and, at all times, doing what's best for our clients. If you're tired of just being a number to someone and looking for a fun team environment, LandQwest is your fit. Become a Qwester today.