First State Building & Design (a.k.a FSBD) is a leading remodeling company that provides design and build full services for both exteriors and interiors.
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Marketing Coordinator – Digital Analyst to join our FSBD team in Chadds Ford, PA. The Marketing Coordinator will drive key strategies to expand market presence and build the company brand throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania and Delaware.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for managing and executing a strong digital presence and traditional marketing including websites, social media, reputation management, email campaigns, marketing collateral, marketing results analysis and financial budget reporting. Experience with google adsense and updating website / online presences is a must!
The ideal candidate has strong SEO knowledge, is a big picture thinker who can create the overall strategic marketing plan and then able to breakdown the plan to actionable steps, manage completion of tasks and develop a well-planned marketing calendar to adhere to for achieving key objectives.
If you are a high energy, driven individual who is passionate about marketing, enjoys a face-paced environment while working on simultaneous projects and who would love to be a part of a dynamic team within a successful company that’s on the move then we want to hear from you!
· 5+ years of marketing experience with proven track record of success
· Completion of related degree in business, marketing, communications or equivalent experience
· Gather customer insights, market trends and best practices to inform strategic plan initiatives
· Develop a marketing plan with actionable steps to expand market reach, drive leads and solidify our high-quality company brand
· Create, maintain, and conduct reports to identify effectiveness of marketing initiatives for analysis across multiple platforms
· Provide supporting financial data analysis
· Oversee, implement and evaluate digital and traditional strategies
· Develop content strategy for key channels, including a content calendar
· Website oversight and web content updates
· Strong digital marketing and SEO experience
· Highly organized and meticulous attention to detail
· Skilled problem solver with strong analytical and critical thinking ability
· Adept project manager who takes initiative and ownership over projects
· Task driven, capacity to prioritize projects, impeccable time management and able to meet deadlines
· Exceptional overall management and leadership skills who can take the ball and run with it
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written)
· Ability to build and manage relationships with capacity to work effectively both independently and part of a team
· Works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Salary will commensurate with experience
Referrals are required
Examples of work may be requested
Why work at FSBD?
Our collaborative, energetic culture is grounded in our company operating principles. We take pride in our work as a leading home remodeling company and take pride in cultivating a healthy positive work environment. We offer competitive compensation packages, benefits, professional growth with continuing education opportunities aimed at helping to improve our employees' lives and careers.
We’re on the move and expanding quickly with a clear vision of benchmark goals we’re looking to achieve over the next 5 years and beyond. We want the ideal candidate to grow right along with us and be part of our ongoing success. If you’re ready to roll up sleeves, take the lead and take on a new challenge with a dynamic company then contact us and send us your resume today!
We have had our roots in this area since 2006 and are looking to hiring quality individuals to be part of our team. Join a personable environment, employee oriented company, with room for growth within our firm.