We are seeking a Business Development Representative to become an integral part of our team! You will gauge sales opportunities and provide extensive customer service to all clients.
- Educate and sell company products and services to new and existing customers clients (over 90 days)
- Attend trade shows, golf tournaments, and other industry events
- Plan and execute Burns' events like happy hours, paint and wine nights, etc.
- Cold call over the phone and B2B (Business to Business)
- Set up Lunch and Learns and deliver presentations
- Run marketing reports
- Conduct market research and establish marketing goals
- Assist with Master Marketing budget and calendar
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by deadline
- Close and follow up on sales transactions
- Investigate and resolve customer issues and complaints
- Network and build relationships with new and existing client base
- Maintain rapport with project management team and work with them to achieve goals
- Attend weekly marketing and sales meeting
- Assist with collateral budgeting and orders
- Assist sales manager with tasks
- Implement marketing and sales campaigns
- Assist with social media and newsletter articles
- Previous experience in marketing, sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to build rapport with clients
Burns Environmental Services is an environmental and demolition firm that never stands still because something great is always happening. As a leader in our industry, Burns Environmental cares about meeting our customers' specific needs and providing them with economic and efficient solutions. Professionalism, clear communication and integrity are core standards at Burns Environmental Services. Our clients know they can depend on us to consistently exceed expectations, every time.
The most valuable commodity that Burns has is our people. Company culture is an important aspect at Burns. We appreciate the team we have, and our looking to expand into a market that is continually growing.
Our mission is to become the number one leader in the environmental remediation industry by taking a genuine and passionate interest in the growth of our people and our clients. We will continue to expand and increase our influence in California, while constantly developing our leadership roles in the for-profit and non-profit sectors. Through our vision, our competitive drive to be the best, and our unrelenting work ethic, we will make our positive mark on the world by making a positive mark in the lives of every individual or organization we come in contact with.
Location/Region: Glendale, CA