3DAXS is redefining 3D Metal Printing and leading the way of transforming Metal Laser Fusion Technology from Proof of Concept stage to MRL10.
We are a research and development based team focused on perfecting additive manufacturing at every stage. 3DAXS was brought to life when our experts foresaw a developing problem – usable metal printed parts. The road to a stable process is arduous but possible and this is our mission.
What we are looking for:
We are seeking an Industrial Marketing Specialist to join our team! You will be responsible for gathering and analyzing key market information, as well as identifying areas of improvement to increase company revenue and brand.
- Conduct market research to determine potential of products and services
- Perform analysis of market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Development and implement innovative marketing campaigns
- Translate complex data into simple graphs and text
- Compile and present data for other departments
- Optimize product definition around 3DAXS’s products and services.
- Form strategic product marketing plans through market research, competitive analysis, and business planning.
- Expand channel development and conduct marketing activities designed to achieve a specific product position in the market.
- Analyze product requirements and emerging technology trends.
- Develop materials for press release, exhibits and customer presentations and sales.
- Construct customer value propositions, working as a cross-functional team with both sales and manufacturing.
- Define functional specifications; price, value packages and cost targets.
- Manage product launches in specific channels or regional markets.
- Determine the type of advertising and marketing content, such as TV, radio, print, digital or social media, that needs to be created and distributed.
- Manage a calendar scheduling the creation of each piece of content and the planned release of each piece of content.
- Work with in-house or external Writers and other content creators to create the desired content.
- Previous experience in market research or other related field.
- Potential candidates must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field.
- Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative data collection
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in teams
3DAXS presents itself through innovation, simplicity, perseverance, and passion – overcoming the limits of additive manufacturing and making them limitless. With over 100 years of combined experience, 3DAXS is redefining 3D Metal Printing and leading the way of transforming Metal Laser Fusion Technology from Proof of Concept stage to MRL10. With the development of Direct Transformation of Bulk Metals into 3D Shaped Products, 3DAXS is poised to accommodate the 3D Laser Metal Printing Market in a most advanced way.
Location/Region: Orlando, FL