Main purpose: We’re looking for someone with strong marketing skills, creativity, analytical mindset, and resourcefulness. You will work closely with our Digital Marketing Manager on projects to, execute, analyze, and help create content and marketing campaigns for a variety of channels including, but not limited to social media, digital advertising, landing pages, blog posts, and email.
The ideal candidate has a passion for marketing, a collaborative spirit, and an eye for emerging forms of marketing technology.
· Assist in the planning and execution of digital marketing activities including social media, lead generation funnels, SEO/SEM, email, and paid advertising
· Work with our Creative Director, Digital Marketing Manager, and the rest of the Marketing team to manage social media channels
· Assist in prioritizing, monitoring, and reporting on advertising campaigns for various types of content
· Provide regular reporting and analyze performance of digital marketing activities
· Communicate with social media followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor Rosco’s online reputation.
· Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
· Identify industry professionals and influencers on social media, working with Marketing team to create a strong network
· Suggest and implement new ideas to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
· Perform and execute various marketing administrative tasks
Education and Experience:
· Working knowledge of digital and marketing technology tools like HubSpot, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, and WordPress
· 1-3 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
· Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, TikTok and other social media platforms and best practices
· Experience with paid advertising on social media platforms and Google
· Basic knowledge of SEO, SEM, and email marketing tools
· Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
· Strong attention to detail, organizational skills & ability to manage multiple projects
Competencies and Behaviors:
· Cultural fit with Rosco’s core values
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Inquisitive, proactive, organized, detail-oriented
· A focus on growth in both professional and personal endeavors
· Comfortable contacting and working with coworkers remotely
· Strong listening skills
· Ability to ask clarifying questions to diagnose and solve problems
· Ability to interact with both technical and non-technical team members
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks appropriately
"Rosco leads with innovative solutions allowing creative people to achieve their vision while creating a compelling culture and sustainable growth"
Founded in 1910, Rosco is the premier expendables, equipment, and product manufacturer for theatre, film, television and architectural
environments. Rosco's products have won numerous awards including five Academy Awards, 3 Emmy Awards and dozens of
industry commendations for excellence. For more information about Rosco visit www.rosco.com